CO-DESIGNING THE FUTURE
OF EDUCATION CONFERENCES
CALL FOR PAPERS
The conference provides an avenue for scholarly exchange and an opportunity to interact with renowned speakers and researchers from various nationalities and background. We invite authors and researchers, academicians, professionals, policymakers, industry experts and members of professional bodies to submit their abstracts, articles, poster presentations, work-in-progress reports or proposals, reports on issues related to the conference theme and workshop proposals for presentation to the conference. All submissions will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on the relevance of the paper to the conference theme.
BASIC, PRIMARY AND JUNIOR
& SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION
The changing educational landscape in basic and higher education provides international educators an opportunity to re-engineer learning and hone 21st century learning skills of its expanded audience.
– Current Issues and problems in Basic, Primary,Junior and Senior High School education
– Authentic learning and assessment through interdisciplinary subjects
– Curriculum development/adaptation and modification
– Educational systems and policy
– Blended Learning
– Outcome-Based Education
– Effective Teaching Pedagogies
– Social Innovation Fundamentals in Teaching and Learning
Technology is creating a paradigm shift in education thus creating new demand and opportunities. Internet research and media applications now allow learners to explore their unanswered questions and discover new knowledge and ideas.
– Current issues and problems in Business Education
– Current issues and problems in Science and Technology
– Current issues and problems in Social Science and Humanities
– Technology Enhanced Learning Strategies
– E-Teaching and eLearning
– Technology Integration in the Classroom
– Learning Management System
– Educational Reforms and Innovation
The challenge for higher education institutions lies in its ability to meet multifaceted needs of the industry, as well as its ability to develop and deliver relevant programs quickly and efficiently.
– Practices and trends in adult education
– Educating for the creative workplace of the future
– New learning environment
– Future work skills
– Educational Policy within Adult and Higher Education
– Trends and Issues in Adult and Higher Education
HIGHER EDUCATION CHANGE MANAGEMENT AND CHALLENGES IN TECHNOLOGY TRANSFORMATIONS IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
– Educational Vision and Leadership
– Change Management
– Change Readiness
Opportunities For Publication
Publication opportunities await those who will pass the selection process and is able to submit a complete article in the following EBSCO Database Journals.
– DLSL Journal of Multi-Disciplinary Research
– DLSL Journal of Management
– CEAS Journal
– DLSL Integrated School Journal
Article Submission Guidelines
All articles must be presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication with 250-word abstract and at least five keywords. (The usual structure of an abstract (Introduction – Methods – Results – Conclusion) should be applied).
Articles must contain 5000-6000 words and should follow the IMRD format.
Articles must be submitted to email@example.com.
File names must follow the required format: put your surname in uppercase (SURNAME) followed by your first name (in lower case) followed by an underscore and short version of the title of your paper. EXAMPLE: SAGBANGemelita_Information Literacy
Use MS WORD DOCUMENT (.doc file format) and follow the required font: Times New Roman, 11 on a letter-sized page with a one-inch margin on all sides.
The article must include the title, name of the author/authors, department, institution and e-mail address.
Please ensure that your article does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
All full paper submissions will be subjected to a double-blind peer review process.
Researchers must submit their full paper a week after receipt of abstract notification of acceptance.